Connect with Us
We’d love to continue to encourage you daily to live as a True Woman! And you can help raise the profile of the True Woman Movement by tweeting that you’re reading a True Woman book or attending a True Woman study, or re-tweeting a True Woman blog post, or just telling the Twitter world how much of a difference #TrueWoman has made in your life. Tweet. Tweet. You get the picture!
- Follow us on True Woman Twitter
- Follow us on True Woman Facebook
- Interact with us on the True Woman blog
True Woman Manifesto
We’re praying for 100,000 women to join us in a personal and corporate declaration of belief about what the Bible teaches about womanhood. Will you . . .
Now that you’ve done this Bible study, you can share what you’ve learned with one or more of your sisters, daughters, coworkers, neighbors, relatives, and friends—by doing this study again, hosting a True Woman event, or bringing them along to a True Woman Conference!
- Attend True Woman ’14
- Host a True Woman 101 Bible Study
- Attend Revive ’13: Women Helping Women
- Host your own True Woman Event
Small Group Studies
We have several popular studies on womanhood available, and hope to develop additional Bible studies in the True Woman Curriculum Series. Watch for the release of True Woman 201 and 301!
- Study Girls Gone Wise by Mary Kassian
- Study Lies Woman Believe: And the Truth That Sets Them Free! by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Study Lies Young Women Believe: And the Truth That Sets Them Free! by Nancy Leigh DeMoss & Dannah Gresh
- Study Voices of the True Woman Movement, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, editor
- Read Becoming God’s True Woman, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, editor
- Read Radical Womanhood by Carolyn McCulley
Every dollar counts. Your donation helps keep the True Woman website, conferences, and movement going . . . and growing.
- Donate today